As though I just grew a new set of eyes — Zoe Anosike

 As a lot of you know, I dropped my glasses during the last Healing Streams Live Healing Services 


Though before then, I made conscious efforts by going out without my glasses in preparation for my healing, you might not know how much faith it took me to take off the glasses, not until you realize how bad my eye condition was.

I was short-sighted and it was really bad, so much, if I ever tried reading without my glasses, I would have to take the book very close to my eyes to see the letters, and I would still have to squint.

Prior to the Healing Streams, I would take off my glasses on several instances. 

Sometimes, I would go as far as running very fast, even in the dark. 

There was even a day I ran from Hilltop to New Engineering Annex (UNN); I stopped to rest at some point though and it was amazing that I didn't trip nor fall, neither did I bruise myself during the period I was acting in Faith😁

I remember one Sunday after service before the Healing Streams; my chapter Pastor, Pastor Emmy Ekekwe, he called out to me while I was passing by as usual (I'm very shy to talk to Pastor;🙈 I'm not used to talking to Men of God as if they're your pals) he asked how I was feeling and about my glasses.

I told him how I don't go out with it anymore and after listening to me, he said, "You'll drop your glasses", I said Amen, and laughed (I like laughing) 😂

Omoh! How could I have been so unserious?🤦🏾‍♀️ 

Anyways, Sarah laughed when she heard she'll carry a baby, So.......

On the last day of the Healing Service when Pastor Chris was praying for everyone who needed a healing, I fell under the power of the anointing, and yeah that's how I got my Healing.

Weird right? 

Nope it's not weird, it's a Miracle! Ayaah!

As I got up to dust myself, I suddenly realized I was able to read the words on the projector screen from where I was standing, which was not possible before.

I was so happy, I immediately dialed my H.O.D in church, sis Beulah, who wasn't around at the time. She wasn't answering, so I sent a WhatsApp message instead; it was quite late though and as expected, she was happy for me and posted it on her status🥺💃🏾

The things I couldn't do before I started doing them; I washed plates and there was no complain. LOL

One time after I received my healing, I was eating with my roommate and I decided to clear the crumbs off the spot where we ate and my roommate noticed that I didn't wait for her directions on where to pick from. When I finally picked it all up, she said, "You have eyes o..." 😂 she sounded as though it had just dawned on her that I'd grown a new set of eyes🤦🏾‍♀️

Thank God for the Gospel according to Pastor Chris, thank God for the Healing Streams Live Healing Services!

Thank God for Pastor Deola Phillips 😭; She's my role model (I call myself Pastor Deola Phillips Jnr sometimes).

Highly Esteemed Pastor Deola Phillips, 
CEO Loveworld Inc.

Thank God for Pastor Emmanuel Ekekwe😭

Esteemed Pastor Emmy Ekekwe

Thank God for Believers Loveworld, UNN😭


Follow Believers Loveworld, UNN
Instagram: blwunn
KingsChat: blwunn_ (The Thriving Church)

To register for the March 2023 edition of the Healing Streams Live Healing Services with Pastor Chris, click the highlighted text: Register here 

Set up your virtual centre : Click here


 


Click Home to view more trending posts, click Subscribe for updates on our next post

Follow iTell stories and everything beautiful:

Instagram @nabaswrites
YouTube: Barnabas Ekpima

Comments

  1. Lovely! Lovely! Lovely! This account shows it is possible for even blind people to see if they'd have faith rise in their hearts. You know, many times people get too used to their problems. I love that Zoe would run without her glasses as a way of expressing her faith. Faith is consistent and perseveres. I thank God that He is a great rewarder of faith! Glory! Glory! Glory! Glory!!!! Hallelujah!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah... I was almost moved to tears too when I learned she would often run without her glasses.

      She just had to have her miracle.

      Delete
  2. I'm so happy for her,so,so happy this is a beautiful miracle
    I can't stop smiling...😁😁😁

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Trending Posts