I would rather live rich here in Nigeria

Aidiee, how are you today? 

I'm doing great, thanks, and how about you?" 

I'm good, thank you.

Well, I've always known you as "a friend to my other friend," LOL. 

I won't say I stalked you, but... it's safe to say that I recently stumbled on your Instagram page, and I felt I should get to know you better. Your pictures are lovely, by the way. 

For starters, I know "Aidiee" is the alternate spelling for the initials "I.D.," so I'd love to know your full name. 

Oh. Okay... My name is Idaraesit Iniobong Ndem. 

Nice, well your Instagram page has a couple of job titles, and I must say, I'm quite impressed to know you're skilled in several things; though you didn't mention anything about hairs (which is what you deal in), is there a reason? 

I did mention it, although I wasn't specific about it...  I am currently working as a content creator for the Iceberg Woman hair brand in Uyo. So the "content creation" among my job titles is what I do with Iceberg Woman's Hair. 


You studied microbiology in school, yeah?

Yes, I graduated with a distinction in microbiology from Heritage Polytechnic Eket in Akwa Ibom State. 

Wow! Impressive, but at the moment you're into graphics design, blogging, and content creation—so obviously you're not working in line with your course of study. Is there a reason or did you always know you would deviate from your course of study eventually?

No, I never wanted to deviate from it. But, as you know, given the state of our country, jobs in your field of study don't easily come by, so while waiting and hoping for an opportunity to open in that field, I started learning digital skills for myself, and I happen to love graphic design and content creation, so it became a big part of me, and I want to stay here for a long time. 



Hmm! So what's your take on happiness? What makes you happy?

Family and friends literally—being able to be there, enjoy moments, ,make jokes, understand each other, and just be chill through different situations. 

Are you happy? Now... 

Yes, I have just been really learning  about  understanding who I am  better and knowing this things is increasing my happiness daily. 

Wow! Interesting. Permit me to ask,  looking back at your life, what has been your biggest regret, and what advice would you give your younger self?

Procrastination." Literally, "procrastination. They were loads of projects  that I would have loved to complete, if not for always saying, I will do it today, ok tomorrow and then next till I totally abandon it.

Lol. Well then, if you were to spend the rest of your life with just one person, who would that be? Oh well, you're free to pick me, LOL. But I'd like to know, who exactly would you pick? 

LOL..... I mean I'm not picking favourite here but I'd love to say My Niece 
Esther's been my favourite person since forever, and guess what? She's very interested in content creation, so that's a plus. 

This or That
1. More time or more money
  More money.... 
2. Shawarma or Pizza
  Sharwama
3. C. Ronaldo or Messi
  Messi
4. Apple or Android
Apple 
5. Call or text
  Text
6. Cat or dog
Dog 

7. Would you rather live rich in Nigeria or average in another country?

I would rather live richly here in Nigeria, and so far I've got the ability to travel to any country of my choice and be back home. 

8. Cook food or buy outside
  Cook food 

9. Noisy neighbors or nosy neighbors
 Noisy neighbors really entertain me.

10. Read a book or watch a movie
Watch a movie...  I love seeing movies. I have very specific genres for specific moods.



Follow Aidiee Ndem @Hall of Fame

Home to view more trending posts
Subscribe for updates on our next post

Follow iTell stories and everything beautiful:

Facebook @iTell stories and everything beautiful
Instagram @nabaswrites
YouTube: Barnabas Ekpima












Comments

Trending Posts